29/09/2011

23rd September 2011







Today I took photos of my friends for the front cover of my magazine. For the main picture I wanted the girl to be wearing glasses to give the appearence that she was smart, to go with the academic image of school. I took two photos and made sure the shot was a medium close up as the brief specified. These are the photos that I've taken.





     These photos below are specifically the ones I've chosen to use on the front of my magazine. I found the photo of the girls jumping with their results wasn't quite working as it was hard to get a shot of them both in the air so, I have gone with another shot of them just holding their results in the air proudly and looking happy, to give the image that the school had good results.






No comments:

Post a Comment